POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Need to return to calling program : Need to return to calling program Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Need to return to calling program
From: Bob Rasmussen
Date: 13 Oct 2003 15:08:12
Message: <3f8af81c$1@news.povray.org>
Afternoon, all...

I am calling "pvengine" with required command line options including
/EXIT.  However, after calling/launching PovRay 3.1 for Windows, rendering
the image and writing a BMP file, I cannot seem to return to the calling
program(Perl).  My program requires that I call PovRay a number
of times.  Unfortunately, program control is lost after the first call.
Can anyone help?

Regards...Bob